- Saturday 13th December –Campaigning in Bedford for the Labour Party and then attending the Final of the X-Factor in Wembley to support Walthamstow's Fleur East.
- Tuesday 16th December- announcing the winning pupil of my Christmas card competition and supporting the Labour Womens Network Christmas Fundraiser
- Wednesday 17th December-Attending the Year 7 Frederic Bremer Christmas Concert and then attending the XFM winter wonderland with the Walthamstow +1 competition winner- see below for details of how to apply.
- Thursday 18th December- Meeting with residents of Falmouth Way, Cllr Sharon Waldron and Metropolitan housing in order to discuss incidents of anti-social behaviour on the estate.
Saturday, 13 December 2014
Posted by Philip CC at 00:55
Wednesday, 10 December 2014
|Click to go to the website|
or click the pic to go to the website - where you can help shape the 2015 manifesto.
We're asking for the entire Labour community's input on the issues we believe are some of the toughest facing our country right now. Do share this with your followers on social media - Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Posted by Philip CC at 14:11
Friday, 5 December 2014
Posted by Philip CC at 19:08
- Saturday 6th December- Supporting Small Business Saturday in Walthamstow
- Sunday 7th December- Hosting a fundraising evening at the Chequers with expert quiz Master Neil Gerrard.
- Monday 8th December - overseeing the completion of the House of Lords stage of the Consumer Rights Bill on which I lead for the Labour Party
- Tuesday 9th December - meeting with consumer representatives regarding the Consumer Rights bill and hosting a fundraising disco in Westminster for the general election
- Wednesday 10th December- Presenting proposals on the future of Consumer Rights to the Labour Party policy process
- Thursday 10th December- Chairing a discussion as part of Labour’s Next Generation event celebrating Women in business in Sheffield
- Friday 11th December- organising a tour for residents of the changes to Wood Street proposed by Waltham Forest Council. To join this visit please contact my office on 020 8521 1223.
Posted by Philip CC at 18:45