- Monday 28 April - holding one of my regular advice surgeries for residents- to book an appointment please call 020 8521 1223- and then returning to parliament
- Tuesday 29 April Helping to run a deliberative discussion on the future of the Coop movement, then participating in a panel discussing the changing landscape of businesses and consumers before then attending the Better Together Ceilidh
- Wednesday 30 April taking part in Cabinet Office questions and then working on the Consumer Rights Bill
- Friday 2nd May – attending a meeting with the management of Whipps Cross Hospital to discuss concerns about the standards of care at the Hospital
- Sunday 4th May - joining campaigners in Ilford North as part of the local and European election campaigns
Friday, 25 April 2014
Posted by Philip CC at 10:46
Sunday, 6 April 2014
- Monday 7th April taking part in a Young Voters reception in Parliament
- Tuesday 8th April – taking part in Foreign Office questions in Parliament
- Thursday 10th April –Speaking at a digital campaigning conference in Oxford and attending the Everyday Sexism book launch in central London.
- Friday 11th April – Holding one of my regular advice surgeries for residents. To book a place please call 020 8521 1223.
Posted by Philip CC at 15:28