Saturday 23 March 2013

Where to find Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow this week


  • Friday 22nd March – attending parliament to take part in the debate on the Budget and then speaking at an event at the Queen Mary University in London about debt in the East End of London.
  • On Monday 25th March taking part in ‘Home Office Questions’ to the Home Secretary  as part of Labour’s team on Home Affairs.
  • On Wednesday 27th March my office in Walthamstow and in Parliament will be closed for a planning day with my team. If you have an urgent query you can email me and we will make sure we get back to you as soon as we can.
  • On Thursday 28th March I’ll be doing an interview with StreetLife Radio about the EMD Cinema and attending the Walthamstow Labour Party General Committee. 
  • On Friday 29th March my offices will be closed for Good Friday and will also be closed on Monday 1st April on Easter Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment