- Friday 11 May visiting a local youth project in Higham Hill and holding a drop in meeting in La Delice to discuss the Walthamstow Stadium at 5pm.
- Monday 14 May speaking in the House of Commons about the Queens Speech and its impact on living standards.
- Wednesday 16 May Meeting with the Youth Justice Board and then the Mayor for Young London youth crime campaigners to plan the next steps for their campaign.
- Thursday 17 May holding a training event for my staff. Please note my office will be closed on this date.
- Friday 18 May Holding two surgeries in Walthamstow – to book a surgery slot please call 020 8521 1223.
Saturday, 12 May 2012
Posted by Philip CC at 16:45