Friday 5 November 2010

Laura Bruni

Minutes after my first posting on this, my first blog, I got an email giving me the very sad news that Laura Bruni had died during yesterday afternoon. As the email said, the news was not unexpected as she had been ill for sometime. Laura had expressed a wish to be buried in the Walthamstow area. As I get more details I will post them here.


For those who didn't know her, Laura Bruni was a passionate, dedicated, highly intelligent campaigner for Labour's values; besides being my predecessor as Walthamstow CLP secretary she was very active in the party in a number of ways until the end of 2008 when she stood down because of ill health. She is taken from us at a cruelly young age. She was much loved and will be sorely missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment